Open Gym Gymnastics Center
What is Open Gym?
Our Open Gym night is the perfect time for your child to expend some energy after a long week at school. At Open Gym night your child can participate in games and open gym time. This is the perfect time to learn a new skill....AND have some fun! Our Open Gym night lasts 2.5 hours, from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm. You DO NOT have to be enrolled in a class to participate in this event.
Come sign up before the spaces fill up!!!
If you send anyone but the person(s) indicated on the waiver to pick up your child, they WILL NOT be permitted to leave with your child. Please advise the person(s) that you have given permission to pick up, that they MUST have a photo ID with them in order for your child to be released. NO EXCEPTIONS.
There will be a staff member at the front door verifying this information so please be patient while we secure the child's release.
All participants will need to have a waiver signed. If you have not already filled one out this year, click here to download it and bring it with you.
- The cost is $20.00.
- The minimum age for this event depends on the week. The Woodlands location does both ages 3 and up and ages 5 and up.
- Please check the calendar or Parent Portal for the ages of upcoming Open Gyms.
- Throughout the year we will host a few EXTENDED OPEN GYMS. These special Open Gyms go from 7:30 pm-11:00 pm.
- Four times a year we do a Special Event Open Gym. These events are themed, usually with prizes given away during the Open Gym.
- Events can be either 3 and up or 5 and up depending on the month. As these events include a little extra cost may be different from the normal Open Gyms.
- Check the calendar for dates, themes, times, and ages.